Thursday, May 29, 2008

It's real.


It's Love Thursday.

For those of you NOT in the know, visit http://www.shuttersisters.com/. You will be able to view some images from some very clever and talented ladies. Often the chosen photo for love thursday is a sybol of love. A rock shaped like a heart. Or a heart on a shirt or a sign.

I look foward to love thursdays and sharing my pictures with all my shutter sisters. Sometimes, however, I look too hard for images of love for this special week day.

Last night made me realize that I need to stop searching. Just like the song..."Love is all around."
And...I made another discovery ~

And I now know that I am in love with hula hooping.

My friend Jesse and I had a yoga dissapointment, so we turned to a little bit more creative entertainment/exercise. These hoops were tall, wide and made me feel very clumsey at first. I soon caught on though and started to feel dizzy with excitement.

The evening with cool, greeny and smelled of honey suckles. The sun was reaching its golden fingers through the branches in the trees in Jesse's back yard, reminding us that it was leaving us soon for the night.

So I've decided.

I'm in love with summer.
I'm in love with the out doors.
I'm in love with good times with good friends.
I'm in love with honeysuckles.
And of course...I am in love with hula hoops. :)

Happy love thursday, all! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: