Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sometimes I feel like it's one or the other here - a cold day or a warm day - a good day or a bad day. ;) That's how life goes I guess.

As winter is slowly melting away (my Midwestern radar is saying this weather belongs in the fall) I feel myself leaning towards the new year with good thoughts and expectations. So often in the past few years I have felt like I was in a transitional period ~ a gap in time that would precede another string of experiences. There are days when I like this, it gives me a change to dream. There are also days when I wish the next thing would happen. But if it did, would I go on wishing for another "gap"?

As 2008 draws to a close and the next big thing (2009) happens, get ready to start the new year right in a good, happy and healthy way ;) xoxox

No comments: