Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This week I've been thinking a lot about what inspires me....particularly during the 8-5pm range of time. I'm not one of those people who is able to sit and do something and "get through it". There has to be a sparkle or beacon along the way. It could be a smile from a co worker, an extra good cup of a coffee from the break room, phone calls to my parents in Iowa, the thought of my fiancee...

And it helps me realize that life will not always be spreadsheets and phone calls and making money. Life is about real people, real love and real things.

I hope that you all have a method of coping :)

Happy Wednesday!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

maz said...

Sparkles and beacons; I know what you mean! I think of them as stepping stones; things that give you a firm footing in the midst of a difficult day. I like the way you expressed it:)

Emily said...

Life is about real people, real love, and real things.

Amen.

Lovely photo.