Thursday, December 17, 2009

I helped host my first corporate event - and it went off without a hitch.

Well....maybe a few wrinkles. But we were able to smooth those out.

My department, corporate and foundation relations at the University of Arkansas hosted members from Arkansas' Best Freight and Jay Jones Inc. for the Arkansas vs. Alabama state game - which we won!

I smoozed as best as I could after a full 8 hours of work...in heels....but these were good people. No matter how successful they were in the business world, our guests were still able to sit and eat potato salad while watching a college basket ball game.

Of course, I was reminded of their success when they all whipped out their blackberries and Iphones to get their picture taken with the mascot HOG who visited us :)

xoxox

No comments: