Wednesday, April 28, 2010



If everyone really knew how much they were loved,
Kate, not only from "above," but by everyone now
in their life, there'd be little hearts drawn on everything
from wheelbarrows to skyscrapers to jumbo jets.

And I so look forward to that day.

Big heart,
The Universe

I'm not gonna lie. This week has been tough.

Work has been straining my every nerve. I'm doing

better though. Instead of moping at the end of the day,

I laugh or sigh with the thought that a sitcom could probably

be made out of my life and it would get top ratings. Beat that,

30 Rock :)

But also what helps during tough weeks are constant reminders

of how much I am loved. My beautiful friend Elisabeth sent

me a package from Paris. My Aunt Connie sent me some of

her gorgeous earrings. Mom and Dad have been calling and

emailing me frequently.

I finally got a chance to talk to my sister amidst her moving

to a new home.

These people make my life better for being in it.

They will never know how much I cherish them ;)


xoxox


No comments: