Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sometimes it's still hard for me to realize that I won't ever be "going home" to Iowa anymore. 1200 G Ave is sold and is under a new ownership.

Thank goodness she's a librarian. Thank goodness she has a dog.

As I drove through Iowa last weekend fond memories filled my mind. Even though I was a good 4-5 hours from Marion, I thought of all my gal friends.....now mostly in other parts of the state or country. I've stayed in contact with most of them....keeping them close makes me think of home.

Okay....Iowa will always be my home. It's where my roots are. No matter where I go or what I do. I am a Midwestern gal through and through. :)

.....I actually did not mean for that to rhyme! lol :)

xoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.