Sunday, August 29, 2010

I've said it before - Sundays are my sanctuary.

I guess that sentence is slightly ironic, considering the day's already holy standing. But they give me peace in other ways...that aren't exactly tied to where I am.

I can sleep in and let the morning soak into my pores. I can spend the AM hours lying in bed watching an old movie, reading a book or just staring into space, my mind blissfully empty for once. The rest of the day can be devoted to projects, cleaning or a watching movies.

Today I began the day with a PG Wodehouse novel, mid day found me watching "Cashmere Mafia" and working on a few work (work) related projects (I know, BAD Kate!) and tonight Al and I are going to the condo's club house to play our customary Sunday night pool game.

And I am still able to push Monday out of my mind for another 12 hours ;)

xoxox

No comments: