Tuesday, April 19, 2011

 

Most of us don't think we're creative. We graduate high school, go to college for a degree that will help us get a good job and income. Sure it would be nice to be a painter, actor or writer...but come on, how many of those people make it big?

I was lucky enough to have parents who let me major in what I wanted to in college - theater. They saw what I loved  Sure a business or education degree probably could have gotten me a better job but it wasn't what I wanted. I'm still not sorry for that choice.

I am now in a job where creativity doesn't always come directly into play with what I do. My work day is structured more around order and less around creative chaos. That's ok with me. I've discovered that it's good to have my two worlds a little separate
J

No comments: