Tuesday, August 26, 2008

How long I've come in a year









Just about a year ago, I set foot in Arkansas.

I was totally unprepared for what I was about to experience and see in the upcoming months. I have to admit that it is a little odd, being stationary for so long, after moving to city after city.

It's nice though. It's given me a chance to develop myself and my friendships with those around me. I have been able to seek out new avenues of work, play and entertainment. I have seen clearings, hills and wildlife that rendered me speechless with how pristine and beautiful they are. I have grown to love the depth and width of the sky here.

I am lucky that I can basically be happy wherever I go. As long as I have people who love me at least a phone call away, all is well with me.

And yes, Arkansas. I approve.

No comments: