Wednesday, September 10, 2008




Al likes my camera.

When I first got it - I was very protective. I would barely let him touch it. He jokingly reminds me often of one thing I did say to him a couple of years ago, when he was playing around with it: "Alex, I paid a lot of money for that so be careful!"

I've gotten over that...to a degree.

When we're out and about or when we're just at home, Al will say sometimes "Lemme see your camera". I graciously hand it over.

The results are lovely - they have his own spin on things. (Check out all of his pictures above - rarely do I post other artists work on my blog, but his was "sassy worthy"!) He tries various angles and sometime (like the bottom photo) tries to make"streaks" in the picture.

He won't admit that he takes interesting pictures - "Yours are better".

A humble artist.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: