Saturday, November 1, 2008
















Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm not a big partier. Sure, I love to socialize and hang out and if that develops into a party so be it, but I won't be pointing my car towards a kegger any time soon.


So, with no Keg in sight, my friends and I headed to my co worker Jake's Halloween party on Friday. Dressing up, laughing, dancing, eating - what a wonderful mix. I saw two DJs from the radio station there, and met a lot of new people.


Jesse went as Marge Simpson, and going with a last minute decision, Diana and I went as Josy and the Pussycat(s). We were missing our bassist, what can you do? They are hard to come by these days ;)


We didn't stay too long at the party. After leaving, Di and I dropped Jesse off down town to do some more partying, while we went in search of coffee. Diana was a little wary about going in with our kitty ears on. Then I told her about how in High School my friends and I would wear our kitty ears (yes, the ones I wore last night, I have had since High School) to B and N, and get coffee and look at magazines. Needless to say, we went in. The guy at the counter smiled at us - who wouldn't want a late night visit from two cute pussy cats?




No comments: