Tuesday, November 4, 2008


It's been a few days since I blogged ~ And although this might not make much difference to the state of the world (I understand that people's minds are on other things on November 4th, of all days) it does to me.

The days of the week have turned into 12 hour cycles for me. Get up, run, get ready for work, put on my perky smile and attitude and save the world, one radio station at a time. Then wait for the bus, take the long ride home and get back around 7pm. Spend a few hours with my Al, before drifting off the sleep...and then starting it all over again.

This week I've realized that I've got to stop looking at the clock...er...stop and smell the roses, so to speak. Instead of worrying about as fitting many tasks into my day as humanly possible, I need to just LIVE my days. Observe, look, see...feel. So what if I get an unhappy listeners calling in at work, or have to hear a rather unsavory conversation on the bus ride home? It's still part of where I am and who I am, right now.

And amidst all the papers, orders, phone calls at work - I must always remember to day dream.

1 comment:

Shelene said...

I hear that. Nicely said. :)