Thursday, November 13, 2008















I have this routine at lunch time.


I grab my lunch, exchange offices with my coworker who covers for me at the front, and hop on the computer. I check the regulars; bank balance, email, facebook. But then I get down to business. I hope onto shuttersisters.com


Today Traci French spoke of Finding Bliss. Sounds easy? Maybe not as much as you might think. I don't know if I've found my bliss yet, but I certainly do blissful things. What is interesting about bliss is that it's different for everyone. Shutterbugs like me, however, are lucky in the fact that they have documentation of what they consider bliss. Their photos .My pictures captures small moments that might pass by and fade away forever. Moments that may not mean anything to anybody or may mean a life time of things to certain people. They are moments I see that I want to share - put out there, in hopes that others will see the love and happiness that I get out of life.

Readers - what do you consider bliss? May you find it today and every day :)

No comments: