Friday, November 14, 2008

It's been one of those weeks.

I don't mean that in a bad way. I mean nothing out of the ordinary has happened. While that is all well and good for my sanity - it doesn't provide much material for my blog. Yep. I'll admit it. I am now a full, 100%, no questions asked BLOGGER NERD.

Accept me and love me, my people! ;)

The strange thing is - I take dozens of pictures each day. How could I NOT have material?? Tuesday of this week - I took 50 total. The ram on my computer is pleading for company. How to connect the pictures to words? How to make them interesting so that people will care about what I write?

The inevitable has happen! This blog started out as a way for me to show friends and family what I'm doing and up to. You all know though - thanks to email, texting, facebook and my constant phone calls to make sure that you haven't forgotten me!

So here's the deal - I'm going to reclaim my blog for me. There might be poetry, there might be prose, there might be gibberish. There will be something though. Hopefully nearly every day. And don't worry. It'll be purely, delightfully and 100% KATE.

Love you all.

No comments: