Monday, November 10, 2008





























Sunday Evening, I did something that I've been meaning to do for a while. I went on a photo walk. The fall color on the U of A campus was fading fast and I knew I had to capture it before Fayettevile reverted into a cold , rainy winterland.
I grabbed my camera, an extra sweater and set out.
Seeing all the color reminded me of the big maple in my front yard back home, in Iowa. Piles of leaves would fall every fall and as kids we'd always play in them.
Some of the sororities already had X-mas lights up- as though skipping the best season and going straight onto winter.
Fall will always be my favorite. I have written about it many times before in my blog but the color, the crispness of the air and the general coziness of home never equals any other season.

1 comment:

brianmbremer said...

Really like number five (the view into the library) and number seven (the corner of the brick building). Good color on five and comp on seven.