Friday, November 28, 2008





You know what I love the most about Thanksgiving ? the day after you are still full of good food, good memories and have your family right beside you (or at least a phone call away).
My thanksgiving involved my fiancee, my little nephew, my sister and my brother in law and his family. Sweet people, some with children, some without, gathered on Thursday at Brian's parent's home. Wonderful aroma's filled the cozy house. Everyone who came brought sometime - we all had a big prayer circle before eating, and then sat where we were most comfortable to consume the goodies.
People lingered to visit after the meal - mostly though to watch the three little cousins (the babies of the extended family and Miles) play and interact. I was told this was the little ones first thanksgiving and that "it now gave people something to talk about when they were all together."

No comments: