Thursday, November 6, 2008


I got to be a Radio Diva for a day.

Well actually for 30 minutes.

My coworker/friend Jake needed a woman's voice for a radio spot. I don't know if it was fate that I was at the copier when he walked by or what, but he told me he wanted my voice and without another word, I followed him to the production studio.

I had done a few radio spots in college for a little extra cash, but since then I've stuck mostly with theater.

The recording went great, and when played back to me, I could hardly believe that that was my voice. It sounded so poised, so professional. It was a "damn it, I'm good and everyone should know it" kind of voice.

It was a change from answering phones, I'll tell ya that ;)

1 comment:

Shelene said...

Congrats on your radio stint - maybe there's a future in that for you?!!! And sexy pic by the way, you're one hot diva! ;D