Wednesday, December 3, 2008




Spontaneity was not something I was born with. I love to have a good time but I am also a super planner. I like to have my day ready to go and on track, preferably with no surprises.
In the last couple of years, I have loosened up a bit - thanks in part to my fiancee and to the traveling I've done. I've come to realize that spontaneity doesn't have to be scary or bad. It can be fun and re-defining. It opens up a whole avenue of possibilities - limits are gone and dead. Green light is for go.
Sure, there are things in my past that I didn't do because I was unsure of my way that I now regret. But there will be more in the future - cloudy, hazy skies that still need an adventurer to set a course by the stars....or whatever they can find to light the way.

No comments: