Thursday, December 4, 2008





These are tumultuous times, people.
We aren't all scavenging for food yet - but the economy is sure at a point where I'm beginning to worry. Major companies back home (in Iowa) are starting to lay people off. While I don't know anyone personally who has lost their job (except at my own place of work) I feel for them. We are in the midst of holidays and unemployment is a great way to become glum.
Each day I come to work, I always wonder - will today be my last? Radio isn't what it used to be - who knows what could happen.
But now, more than ever, it's important to hold onto the things you love; family, traditions, happy and quiet times. They may seem like very little right now, but they are more precious than anything.
Jobs will become plenty again - there is nowhere to go but up from here :)

No comments: